A polytechnic education gives you experience within a dynamic and progressive learning environment. . The courses at polytechnic help students to start his or her profession, either through a job at a well-reputed company or by starting his own business.
- To develop new academic courses and revise current academic programmes to keep pace with the changing scenario.
- To vocationalize courses.
- To enhance and promote excellence in teaching and learning.
- To encourage and support innovation in teaching and learning.
- To develop a systematic approach for the success of students.
- To create an ICT infrastructure that is supportive of academic and administrative needs.
- To promote computer competency for students and faculty and staff.
- To provide supportive services to students.
- To increase awareness of student support services, policies and campus events among students.
The duration of Polytechnic courses mentioned above is – 3 years.
The minimum qualification required to pursue the above mentioned Polytechnic courses is – 10th passed from a recognized board. 12th passed students are also eligible to pursue these programs.
Government, reputed and established Polytechnic Colleges conduct merit based admission process. They accept deserving candidates, who have scored valid marks in relevant entrance exam(like Polycet).